- Color forecast changes based on barometric pressure
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Outdoor humidity trend indicator
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Low battery icon for sensor
- Min/Max indoor/outdoor temperature readings (°F/°C)
- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor humidity (%RH)
- Indoor humidity trend indicator
- Customizable indoor/outdoor temperature alerts
- 12/24 hour time (manual setting)
- Calendar: month/day/date
- Heat index and dew point readings
- USB charging port for mobile devices
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19-97% (%RH)
- USB charging port output: 1.0 A
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19-97% (%RH)
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 5.90" L x 1.65"W x 4.84" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
"Great..but can't read it!"
Howard J. Gordon
This is the second La Crosse product we have and although it has worked flawlessly since we purchased it several years ago for use in our RV, the backlit color display is very hard to read. Regardless of the setting (High) we have trouble reading the measurements. Just spoke with customer service, very helpful and professional, and we have it as bright as it gets :( Going to a non-backlit display will probably be a better route as the full weather station in our home is easy to read without the color display. Will purchase another La Crosse product for our RV as having the outside temp & humidity is great for knowing how to dress prior to leaving our home on wheels.
I've been using LaCrosse Technology products for several years now and love them. This forecasting station is pretty good, though the sensors are NOT weather sealed so you have to take care as to where you place it. I made the mistake of leaving the sensor on an outside table in the winter, and now the internal board is corroded. This is my bad, so ordering a new sensor with sensor protector cage to prevent such a mistake again. I just hope registering the new sensor transmitter with my station is easy peasy. Cheers, Brad.
"BEST station ever!!!!!"
I'm 13 years old and I got this station about 2-3 years ago. I just replaced the bats on my outdoor sensor about 2 days ago which is really good! they last so long! this has every thing I could wish for in a weather sensor and I am looking at more LA CROSSE weather sensors now! Thanks for the great buy!!!