- 3-in-1 wireless sensor for outdoor temperature, humidity, and wind speed
- Wind speed graph (current speed)
- Current wind speed (mph/kmh)
- Wind speed history (1hour, 24 hours, 7 days, month & year)
- Top wind speed and history
- Wind speed alerts (HI/Off)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Temperature/humidity trend indicators
- MIN/MAX Indoor/Outdoor temperature records
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Dynamic color forecast display
- Forecast tendency indicators
- "Feels Like" Temperature (Heat index and dew point)
- 12/24 hour atomic time (manual set option)
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time
- Calendar (month/date/year)
- Adjustable backlight (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Signal strength indicator
- Low battery indicators
- Wall hang or table standing
- Supports up to 2 additional temperature/humidity sensors (not included)
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 13% to 99% (%RH)
Included TX141W 3-in-1 Wireless Outdoor Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 13% to 99% (%RH)
- Wind Speed Range: 0-99 mph (0-159 kmh)
- Transmission Range: Over 300 Feet
- Display: Level V AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 8.34" L x 1.03" W x 5.48" H
- 3-in-1 Sensor: 3.5" L x 6.25" W x 12" H
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:00 - Welcome
1:02 - Step 1: Install 2 "C" batteries into the outdoor sensor
1:20 - Step 2: Connect & tighten the battery cover
1:32 - Step 3: Adjust the mounting bracket
2:08 - Step 4: Secure the mounting pole to the sensor
2:18 - Step 5: Power up the weather station
2:54 - Step 6: Keep both the sensor & weather station together for at least 15 minutes
3:03 - Step 7: Move sensor to its approximate location
4:01 - Model Numbers
4:25 - Settings Menu
6:30 - Help Us, Help You
Looks nice, but there are some serious flaws. The indoor temperature reads a ridiculous 3 C high, probably a design flaw with the sensor position that somebody should have picked up before this went to production. A weather station that can't get the temperature right is pretty poor! Also the auto-time-setting from the national time broadcast doesn't work for me, even though my G-Shock watch right beside it can pick up the signal just fine at the same time. La Crosse needs some better product quality testing.
Thank you for your comments. The best way to test accuracy is with a side-by-side test of the indoor and outdoor unit. All electronics have different tolerances. Comparing a La Crosse Technology sensor to a La Crosse Technology display allows us to test with known tolerances. Please check that WWVB is ON. This must be ON to receive a WWVB signal. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Outdoor temperature and feels like stuck on -50. Outside humidity also not reading "
Easy set up but instructions are hard to follow. I have only had it 3 1/2 weeks.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you are having problems with your unit. We want to correct this for you. Your unit does come with a one year warranty from date of purchase. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"327-1414W Temperature reading"
It's difficult finding a location to get an accurate wind speed without being in direct sunlight, which markedly affects the temperature reading.