- Wi-Fi Module Connects to Weather Underground
- Auto uploading data to net server
- Get Time/Date from Internet
- Color display
- Calendar (Month/date,2016-2099 Default Year 2016)
- Quartz Time (hour/minute) and Auto DST
- High/Low/Off backlight controlled
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Seasonal foliage on trees
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity
- HI/LO indoor temperature/humidity records with time and date stamp
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Outdoor temperature/humidity trend arrows
- °C/°F selectable
- Feels Like temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO outdoor temperature records with time and date stamp
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor
- Wireless Wind speed and Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h
- Display top wind in 1 hour
- Display current wind speed
- Independent alerts for top wind speed
- High history for wind records (24 Hours, 7 days, one month, one year, total)
- Low battery icon for multi-sensor
- Wireless Rainfall
- Rainfall in inch, mm
- Display rainfall in 1 hour, last 24hours, day, 7 days, one month, one year and total.
- Independent alert for 24hr rain
- High history for records
- Each Sensor has unique ID and a “parked position” on the display until manually deleted.
- Multi-Use Sensor: TX233RW
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: TX233TH
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99%RH
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 180 kph)
- Wind Direction: 0° to 359°
- Rainfall Amount: 0 to 393.7 in. (0 to 9999.9 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 Feet
- Wi-Fi Transmission Range: 80 feet (open air) RF 2.4GHz
- Station: 5.0 Volt 500mA adapter included (Primary), Optional Battery: 3-AAA, IEC, LR3 batteries (not included)
- TX232RW Sensor: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX233TH Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Station: 8.05” W x 5.70” H x 1.36” D
- TX233RW Sensor: 13.61” W x 8.55” H x 5.14” D
- TX233TH Sensor: 1.67” W x 6.14” H x 0.83” D
"Hi I have one and is working very good until right now"
I have one and is working very good until right now, I've set the WiFi setup and saved the IP for the weather station at the router DHCP, changed the batteries for better AA from SONY/PANASONIC and did one wall mount rack for the LCD display with some old scrap metal parts that I had at home. I see a lot of people complain about the view angle, just do one wall mount or by something at home depot / costco for router wall mount and fix in the wall to better view.
Thank you for your feedback. La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion. You will be responded to via the e-mail provided when you created your review. We look forward to working with you and resolving this issue.
La Crosse Technology
I've been sending weather data to Weather Underground for a number of years with an Acurite 5-in-1 station. While a good station, it's a bit cumbersome in regards to sending data. This La Crosse system is so much easier and faster to set up, the display is laid out better, and to my surprise it records wind gusts!
Very happy with my purchase/upgrade from my old system. Would highly recommend.
Along with the review here, there are reviews on Amazon that complain about the dim display. I dunno. It works great for me, with the unit sitting on the kitchen counter, at a bit above waist level, and looking down at it. Very bright. The display is very clearly biased to be read from that position - counter level, looking down at it. Is it a design defect? Possibly. I think it's a bit too heavily focused on being viewed only from that level. I think it's probably the type of polarizer layer it has. But regardless, for me, it's a terrific weather station. It's well built, I've had no problems with the sensors delivering data to it, so I have no complaints.