- Projects time and outdoor temperature (alternating) in wall or ceiling in easy to read numbers
- Projection and arm rotate for proper viewing
- Adjustable projection focus
- Wireless IN/OUT temperature (°F/°C)
- 8 Moon phase icons
- Atomic time and date (auto sets)
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Time zones: Atlantic Time (AST), Eastern Time (EST), Central Time (CST), Mountain Time (MST), Pacific Time (PST), Alaskan Time (AKT) and Hawaiian Time (HAT)
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to122°F (0°C to 52°C)
Included TX141-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 200 Feet
- Display: AC power adaptor included; Optional 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 7.09" L x 3.62" W x 2.87" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 4.92" H
"Worst clock ever"
Nearly impossible to set atomic feature doesn't work.
Thank you for your comment. We apologize you are having problems. Have you tried pressing the -/TIME button to start the WWVB radio-controlled time search? We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology