- Up to the minute weather information
- Receives all 7 NOAA weather band channels
- Automatically activates when severe weather or other emergencies threaten your local area
- Blue backlight changes to red during alerts
- Red alert LED light flashes during alerts
- Standard AM/FM radio reception
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (included)
- Charge internal battery with hand crank, solar panel, or mini-USB cable (not included)
- High quality digital radio (USA made IC chip)
- White LED flashlight (high intensity)
- Mini USB port for charging a mobile device
- Telescoping antenna & 3.5mm earphone jack
- Powered by rechargeable batteries(included), solar panel, or hand crank
- 7 NOAA Weather Band Channels: 162.4000 - 162.5500MHz
- AM Stations: 540-1700KHz
- FM Stations: 88-108 MHz
- Rechargeable Battery: LIR123/600MAH (included)
- 5.5" L x 2.38" W x 2.5" H
La Crosse McCormick, LLC. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse McCormick's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
"Hurricane IRMA workhorse"
Thank you Lacrosse Technology for creating the spectacular product. We used it throughout the hurricane and well into the recovery period here in Fort Myers Beach, FL. Appreciated the fact that even without sunlight we were able to keep tuned into the local radio for updates, and of course NOAA weather alerts. We were pleasantly surprised that the radio survived an accidental rain storm which dampened it for a few minutes, but after a few hours in the hot sun, it came back to life. Looking forward to our next purchase, weather stations and battery operated radio.
"810-106 NOAA Weather Radio"
Stephen "Doc" Ricker
Really nice radio. Rechargeable with a mini usb port it will run for hours on a charge. The flashlight is good in a pinch. The digital display is great for knowing what channel you are on. I thing for a wishlist would be for a few station presets.