- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Wireless outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor humidity (%RH)
- Records MIN/MAX temperature with time and date of recording
- Records MIN/MAX humidity
- Barometric tendency arrow
- Barometric pressure with 24 hour history graph (in inHg or hPa)
- Indoor comfort level icon
- 12 Moon phases
- Atomic time and date with manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- US time zone map
- Time alarm with snooze
- Low battery indicator on receiver
- Fold out stand included
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Can receive up to 3 sensors
- LCD contrast setting: Levels: 0 to 7
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8°F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29UDTH-IT Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: 21.8°F to 157.8°F
- Transmission range: Up to 300
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 7.49" L x 1.33" W x 7.65" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"Bought many years ago. Awesome item"
I purchased this product because of the indoor/outdoor temp, moon phases, and pressure changes. I have had it for several years and look at it several times a day. It's sad that it is retired but I do like the new models out today. Just an overall great item.
I love my weather station. I have owned it for 5 years. I enjoy always knowing the real, correct time!
how do I get the outside temp/humidity back working again?
Thank you for your inquiry. Please refer to the Basic Restart/Missing Outdoor Temperature Topic located under the Top Solutions for Standard Products within our Support section. http://www.lacrossetechnology.com/support/ We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology