- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C) & humidity (%RH)
- HI/LO temperature & humidity records
- Dual crescendo alarm clock with nature & 3 other sound options
- High-quality audio speaker
- 1.0 Amp USB charging port (charging cord not included)
- Color-Changing LED Base Light (3 Modes: weather forecast, user choice of color, or changing colors in a loop)
- Atomic time & date (on/off option)
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Calendar: Full weekday, month, date
- Touch volume control
- Easy ON/OFF alarm switches
- 3.5mm Audio-in port
- Adjustable backlight (HI/LO/OFF) & snooze button
- Colorful seconds indicator
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- USB Charging Port: 1 Amp
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 4.61" L x 2.85" W x 8.33" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.82" W x 5.12" H
"Atomic clocks and telephone antennas "
Dr. Augusto B in Mexico City
I bought several atomic clocks from neighbor recently has a telephone antenna , and the atomic clocks do not work anymore. What can I do?
Hello Dr. B,
Thank you for contacting us. Your post has raised many questions. It would be best for you to contact us directly. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Got as a gift"
I received this item as a gift and actually really like it. Set up was easy, but I did follow the included manual step-by-step as I have never set one up before. The display is bright, but not too bright for the location where it sits. I like the Bluetooth speaker and the quality is fine for me. It synced up after a minute or so, but I did have to make my phone search for it. The changing color base is really neat. It took over night for the Atomic signal to catch but has been going fine ever since. My favorite feature is indoor humidity and having another spot to change my phone with the USB port.
"Had to restart for outdoor sensor connection, no bluetooth"
The unit initially did not connect for the outdoor sensor. It works great charges my iPhone very effectively. However, the Bluetooth never connected up, after 2-3 attempts. Predicts weather effectively, but this took at least 3-4 weeks to be accurate. Looks great, but the alarm is difficult to stop ringing, do not use, use iPhone instead. Love it except the alarm and the Bluetooth.