La Crosse McCormick Full Warranty Details
La Crosse McCormick, LLC warrants that if the accompanying product proves to be defective to the original purchaser in material or workmanship within 1-year from the original retail purchase, La Crosse McCormick, LLC will, at La Crosse McCormick, LLC ’s option, either repair or replace same without charge (but no cash refund will be made).
1. You must deliver mail or ship the product, together with the original bill of sale and this limited warranty statement as proof of warranty.
2. This warranty is void if any defects are caused by abuse, misuse, negligence or unauthorized repairs.
3. All liability for incidental or consequential damages is specifically excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Limitation of Liability and Remedies
La Crosse McCormick, LLC shall have no liability for any damages due to loss of profits, loss of use or anticipated benefits, or other incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising from the use of, or the inability to use, this product, whether arising out of contract, negligence, tort or under any warranty, even if La Crosse McCormick, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. La Crosse McCormick, LLC’s liability for damages in no event shall exceed the amount paid for this product.
Please follow the procedure below to ensure the radio is properly serviced and returned. Failing to follow the procedures may result in delays or loss of product.
1. PROOF-OF-PURCHASE: Include some form of proof-of-purchase.
2. ITEM: Enclose the Item.
3. PROPER PACKING: Pack the item securely to prevent damage during transit. Use original packing material if possible.
4. PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Enclose a detailed written description of the problem.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION: Enclose a typed or clearly printed name, address, and phone number where you can be contacted during the day M-F.
6. PREPAID TRACEABLE CARRIER: Ship the package with the contents listed above, prepaid and insured by way of traceable carrier (to avoid loss in transit). The Manufacturer is not responsible for units not received if the package has not been properly insured.
La Crosse McCormick
2817 Losey Blvd S
La Crosse WI 54601
7. REPAIR/EXCHANGE: The radio will be repaired or exchanged upon its receipt if it is under warranty.
8. SERVICE TIMELINE: Please allow approximately 2-4 weeks for the radio to be serviced under warranty