- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- 12 Moon phases
- Atomic time and date with optional manual setting
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Perpetual calendar
- Time zone setting
- Time alarm with snooze
- 4 languages to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Low Battery Icon for Both Units
- Indoor Temperature Range: 14.1 °F to 100 °F (-9.9°C to 37.8 °C)
- 12 Moon phase
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8 °F (-39.8°C to 59.8 °C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 Feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor:2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 11.50" L x 1.00" W x 7.75" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
I have been very pleased with the functions of the clock. You need to spend some time reviewing the directions, not as intuitive as much software is today. However if you take the time to follow directions I have been pleased with the outcome.
I would rather see the outdoor transmitter water proof instead of water resistant. Look for a place outdoors that will keep it out of rain/water.
Controls on back of clock hard to read. Works well until battery change is needed.
Thanks for your feedback. When you change the batteries please follow the below steps. This should make the battery changing go smoother for you:
1. Remove all batteries from outdoor sensor and temperature station.
2. Press one of the buttons on the temperature station at least 20 times to clear all memory.
3. Verify that the temperature station is blank before proceeding (there may be lines painted on the screen that will show when power is removed).
4. Leave both units without power for 15 minutes (very important).
5. Insert fresh batteries into the temperature station.
6. Insert fresh batteries into the outdoor sensor.
7. Keep the outdoor sensor 5-10 feet from the temperature station.
8. When RF connection is established, the temperature will appear on the station. Allow the outdoor sensor and temperature station to sit together for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection.
9. Do not press buttons for 15 minutes.
10. Place sensor outside.
La Crosse Technology