- Weather forecasting function with 3 weather icons and weather tendency indicator
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- MIN/MAX value of IN and OUT temperature
- Barometric tendency arrow
- 12 / 24 hour time display
- Manual time and date
- Time alarm with snooze
- Low battery indicator
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Fold-out stand
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2ºF to +99.9ºF (-9.9ºC to +37.8ºC)
Included TX37U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9ºC to +59.9ºC)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor:2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 5.33" L x 1.10" W x 5.56" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
l have had this product for over 5 years now. I can't remember the actual age of it. It is still functioning like new. I think I've replaced the batteries twice. It is very accurate. I would not hesitate to buy another one.
"Lost the outdoor temp"
After 1 year, the outdoor temp stopped registering. The batteries are fresh. The outdoor sensor wasn't moved or changed.
Thank you for your comments. We apologize you are having problems. Have you tried a basic restart of the unit? If not please do, the steps are below:
1-Bring both units inside and have the units 3-5 feet apart with nothing between them.
2-Remove all power from both units.
3-Press one of the buttons on the display at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the display is blank before proceeding.
4-Let the all units sit with batteries out for 10 minutes.
5-Be sure to use a new, Brand Name Alkaline battery dated at least 7 years in advance (super, ultra, max, heavy duty and rechargeable types should be avoided). Place them back into the remote sensor; making sure they are installed according to the diagrams in the battery compartment.
6-Next, taking care not to press any buttons, reinstall the batteries in the display according to the diagram in the battery compartment.
8-Do not press any buttons for at least 15 minutes after installing the batteries. (Let them establish a good connection.)
The temperature should be showing on your display. You can now put your sensor back outside.
We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
Can't set outdoor temp gauge. Can't set time.
We are sorry you are having problems. We want to help you get this unit set up. Have you tried the set up video on the Support tab for this product? If not please do. After reviewing the video if you still need additional help please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Cross Technology