- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- MIN/MAX temperature records
- 12/24 Hour time display
- 3 channels for optional multiple sensors (not included)
- Low battery indicators
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
Included TX29U-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 3.31" L x 0.89" W x 5.87" H
- Sensor: 1.50" L x 0.83" W x 5.00" H
"Very easy setup"
Very easy setup.
1. Put batteries in wireless sensor first
2. Put batteries in receiver.
Within minutes these two sync up and outdoor temp reading is displayed.
"La Crosse wireless weather station 9160"
Own this weather station for five plus years now and absolutely love it! Works perfect!
Use it at home and take with us when we go RVing. Would not leave home without it.
Find it very difficult to get working after changing the batteries. Directions are confusing to me. This time I am unable to get the outdoor temperature to register. I'm frustrated!
We apologize for your frustration. Please refer to the product set up video on the Support Tab for this product. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology