- 12-hour time display (seconds displayed by pressing the SUN key)
- Weekday, date and month display (year only in setting mode)
- Daylight saving time (DST) function selectable
- Daily alarm function
- Weather forecast with weather tendency indicator
- Temperature display in degree Fahrenheit (°F)
- Indoor temperature display with MIN/MAX recordings
- Outdoor temperature display with MIN/MAX recordings with date and time stamp
- All MIN/MAX recordings can be reset
- Indoor and outdoor humidity display in RH%
- Display of relative and absolute air pressure
- Relative air pressure in Hg with adjustable reference value
- Relative air pressure history for the past 12 hours
- Display of sunrise time, sunset time and sun duration time from one of 93 US cities or one of 6 Canadian cities
- Display 8 moon phase icons with indicator
- LCD contrast setting
- Low battery indicators
- Table standing or wall mounting
- Indoor temperature range: 14.1°F to 139.8°F
- Indoor Humidity: 20%RH to 95%RH
Included TX44UDTH-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to 139.8°F
- Outdoor Humidity: 1%RH to 99%RH
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Display: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 7.40" L x 1.32" W x 7.40" H
- Sensor: 1.42" L x 0.63" W x 4.04" H
"Love my weather station"
I love my wireless weather station. I've had it for 7 years and have never had any problems with it. Just this last month I've had problems with the outside sensor not working. I've replaced the batteries, but there are still no complaints. I've definitely got my monies worth.
"Remote batteries only last 10 days. "
I'm very disappointed in the performance of this weather station. I have had to change the AAA remote batteries multiple times in two months. The batteries only last 10 days. I purchased new Duracell batteries that are good till 2022 and they still didn't last more than 10 days. When I called lacrosse I couldn't get through and left a message and was called back the next day and was told it was my batteries not the weather station. My batteries are brand-new and work fine in other devices.
Thank you for letting us know. We apologize as the unit should not be eating batteries this quickly. Did you confirm that each alkaline battery is reading 1.48 or higher? If so, please contact us back. We will make this right. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
Mike D, Ukraine
Works perfectly more than year.
An external sensor works, but does not communicate with the station, if tension to the battery a less than 2,4 volt.