- 10” brown case
- Weather sealed case & movement for outdoor use
- Thermometer (°F) & humidity gauges (%RH)
- Humidity level (humid/normal/dry)
- Glass Lens and Metal Hands
- +/- one second per day movement
- Quartz Movement
- Thermometer (°F)
- Humidity gauge (%RH)
- 1 “AA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- 10.65" Diameter x 2.45" Deep
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit:
This Equity product is warranted for 2 years from the date of the original consumer purchase against manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at Equity's option.
If your clock isn't working, send it with a letter explaining the problem and $5.00 for postage and handling to:
Equity by La Crosse, Warranty Department, 2817 Losey Blvd S, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Click Here for full warranty details