- Indoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Indoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor temperature alerts (low / high)
- Indoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Animated forecast icons
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Mold Risk display (when button is pressed)
- Back light control (high / low / off)
- Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light.
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- 12/24 hr. atomic time and date (manual setting)
- Outdoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Outdoor temperature alerts (low / high)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Outdoor heat index and dew point
- Min/Max indoor/outdoor temperature
- Station and sensor low battery icon
- Perpetual calendar (day / month / date)
- Atomic reception indicator
- Snooze / alarm icon
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
Included TX141TH-B Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40 °F to 140 °F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power (included inside lower panel); Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: Powered by 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 8.34" L x 1.03" W x 5.48" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.82" W x 5.11" H
"Nice unit -POOR Viewing Angle"
This device works well except for the fact that if you are not looking at it at exactly dead on eye level or higher, you cannot see it. The negative y-axis viewing angle is non existent. When sitting in my recliner, I am about 2 inches below the height of the unit setting on my entertainment center, and the display disappears. I have to set up high in the chair to see an image. Very poor design when it comes to the LCD glass used. Poor engineering. I should know, I have been designing LCD's and TFT's for 19 years. This would have never been approved.
"review of 308-1414MB Wireless Color Weather Station"
I like the unit, but it doesnt record lowest/highest temps that you can go back to easily.
Thank you for your feed back. The station automatically resets minimum and maximum values daily at midnight (12:00 AM).
• Press the ▼ button to view minimum values.
• Hold the ▼ button to reset minimum values.
• Press the ▲ button to view maximum values.
• Hold the ▲ button to reset maximum values.
La Crosse Technology
The unit I bought provides wrong temperature indoors and outdoors. Product looks very nice. The outdoor temp is off between 4 and 9 degrees compared to my mercury temperature gauge. Indoor temp is off by 2-4 degrees. Old school tech easily best this product. Very disappointed.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any trouble you are having. There is not enough information provided in this review to help you, but we would like to. Your item does come with a one year warranty. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology