- Indoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Indoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor temperature alerts (low / high)
- Indoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Animated forecast icons
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Mold Risk display (when button is pressed)
- Back light control (high / low / off)
- Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light.
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- 12/24 hr. atomic time and date (manual setting)
- Outdoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Outdoor temperature alerts (low / high)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Outdoor heat index and dew point
- Min/Max indoor/outdoor temperature
- Station and sensor low battery icon
- Perpetual calendar (day / month / date)
- Atomic reception indicator
- Snooze / alarm icon
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
Included TX141TH-B Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40 °F to 140 °F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power (included inside lower panel); Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: Powered by 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 8.34" L x 1.03" W x 5.48" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.82" W x 5.11" H
The main unit for this device looks just like the photos. The screen is vibrant with crisp dark blacks. It's easy to setup and use. It functions as expected.
The outdoor unit is another story. It's a cheap, white, non-descriptive box with a red flashing LED. The manual says it can be up to 30ft from the main unit but in my experience even at 9ft and with nothing more than a single-pane window separating it from the main unit often the two devices loose connectivity. Practically ever morning the main unit shows blank results for the outdoor temp and humidity. Eventually it will resync but the fact that it constantly and consistently fails to connect to the outdoor unit tells me this company skipped on quality control for the outdoor sensor. Without the outdoor temp and humidity displaying the unit is only about 50% functional.. maybe even less since knowing the temp and humidity inside the house isn't quite as important and the indoor temp could easily be viewed on my thermostat.
Bottom-line, this would have been a stellar product if they hadn't cut-corners making the outdoor sensor.
Thank you for your feedback. Please see page 4 of the FAQ's for this item located on the Support Tab titled - Intermittent Remote Temperature. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology