- Indoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Indoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor temperature alerts (low / high)
- Indoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Animated forecast icons
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Back light control (high / low / off)
- Unit must be plugged in for continuous back light.
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- 12/24 hr. atomic time and date (manual setting)
- Outdoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Outdoor temperature alerts (low / high)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH) with trend indicator
- Outdoor heat index and dew point
- Min/Max indoor/outdoor temperature
- Station and sensor low battery icon
- Perpetual calendar (day / month / date)
- Atomic reception indicator
- Snooze / alarm icon
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- 5 Color Forecast icons: Sunny, Partly Sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy
Included TX141TH-B Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40 °F to 140 °F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power (included inside lower panel); Requires 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: Powered by 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Display: 8.34" L x 1.03" W x 5.48" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.82" W x 5.11" H
Loved it! Got it at Christmas for a gift, worked perfectly until this week. Base station (plugged into wall) no longer senses outdoor sensor... Put in new batteries in outdoor sensor, tested and red light blinks, pushed dew/heat button for three seconds and still no sensing. Any other recommendations?
- Hello Jeff, Please try these steps to restore communication with your outdoor sensor and the weather station.
1.Bring the outdoor sensor, weather station together inside, and place the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them.
2.Hold the HEAT/DEW button on the weather station. The outdoor temperature area will flash.
3.Remove battery cover from the outdoor sensor and press and release the TX button to send the signal.
4.Wait for 2 minutes for the outdoor temperature to appear on the forecast station.
If this does not resolve the issue please contact us for support.
La Crosse Technology
"It work fine for awhile. "
The screen has failed. When I depress the button on the right or left, it comes back on for about 10 seconds. I obtained a new AC adapter, with the same results. I guess you need to send me a new one. Sorry about that.
- Thank you for contacting our support team on 2/21/2018. We apologize the weather station was found to have a bad AC power supply and hope you are enjoying the warranty replacement that was sent to you.
La Crosse Technology
"Excellent Weather Station"
This station is excellent, has clear displays, easy to set up and works as advertised. I like everything about this weather station and highly recommend it!