- Indoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor temperature alerts (customizable)
- Indoor Humidity (%RH)
- Animated color forecast icons
- Moon phase icon
- MIN/MAX records for indoor and outdoor temperature
- MIN/MAX records for indoor and outdoor humidity
- 12/24 hr. atomic time & date (manual set option)
- Pressure history graph
- Pressure trend indicator
- Outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Outdoor temperature alerts (customizable)
- Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Atomic signal reception icon
- Snooze/alarm icon
- Low battery icon for station
- Low battery icon for sensor
- Backlight control (High/Low/Off) Unit must be plugged in with included AC cord for continous backlight.
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity range: 1% to 97% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temp. range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity range: 1% to 97% RH
- Transmission range: up to 300 feet
- Display: 5.0V AC adapter (included) for primary power; Requires 3 “AAA“ Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: Powered by 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries
- Display: 6.16" L x 0.925" W x 9.65" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12: H
"Temperature Calibration Issue"
I have the 308-1425B Display. It replaced a very old La Crosse unit where the outdoor temperature sensor failed. My problem is that the new unit displays both the indoor and outdoor 3 degrees higher that actual. I have been unable to find a way to re calibrate the temperature readings. Other than that i am very happy with the unit.
- Hello Ed, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments. You may perform a side by side test with the indoor and outdoor temperature sensors to test accuracy. Bring the outdoor sensor in and place it next to the indoor forecast station. After 2 hours compare the indoor and outdoor temperatures if they are with in 2 degrees of each other they are working properly. If not please contact our support teams for assistance.
La Crosse Technology
"Very nice but same problem"
It's a beautiful device, gives good information that seems accurate, but the remote sensor is not registering. This seems to be a common problem, darn it. I put new batteries in, the red light flashed once, and that's it. So I don't know if the reading on the weather station is accurate for outdoors or not. I hope this can be fixed, because the weather station is totally cool looking!
Hello Linda, Please try these steps to restore communication with your outdoor sensor and the weather station.
1.Bring the outdoor sensor, weather station together inside, and place the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them.
2.Hold the HEAT/DEW button on the weather station. The outdoor temperature area will flash.
3.Remove battery cover from the outdoor sensor and press and release the TX button to send the signal.
4.Wait for 2 minutes for the outdoor temperature to appear on the forecast station.
If this does not resolve the issue please contact us for support.
La Crosse Technology
I had same trouble with old lacrosse weather station - sensor would not work. Sensor on new weather station has rarely worked in the almost 3 yrs I have had it. Lacrosse replaced sensor 2 yrs ago after only 8 months of operation. Has never worked all the time. I have not gotten an outdoor temp read in over a year.