This Station Learns! Please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate accurate forecast
- Atomic time and date (auto sets)
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Time zones: Atlantic Time (AST), Eastern Time (EST), Central Time (CST), Mountain Time (MST), Pacific Time (PST), Alaskan Time (AKT) & Hawaiian Time (HAT)
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Charge devices with USB charging port: Output 1 amp
- 3 Channels for optional multiple sensor reading (additional sensors not included)
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- Color forecast icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F / °C)
- Indoor/Outdoor humidity (%RH)
- MIN / MAX records
- Heat index and dew point
- Light up display with press of button using battery power OR continuous light using AC adapter with ON /OFF option
- LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 1% to 99% RH
Included TX142THV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 1% to 99% RH
- Transmission range: Up to 300 Feet
- Display: AC adapter included; Optional 3 "AA" Alkaline battery backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Display: 5.9" L x 2.36" W x 5.90" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.82" W x 5.11" H
"Very Reliable Product"
Have always found the unit to be very accurate and reliable. Have received a lot of comments on it.
"Loses contact with sensor"
The unit has been extremely frustrating. Without fail every 4-6 days the outside temp goes "---". The only way to recover from this display that I have found is to pull out the batteries and unplug the power. It immediately starts working but to get the time and date back you have to go through a very annoying and lengthy set up process to get the date and time current.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are having troubles and understand how frustrating this must be. We want to help and make it right. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
"Animated Forecast has never worked."
Today is the end of the 9th week I've had this unit. I couldn't be happier with the information that it gives me except for one little thing. Today it's supposed to be above 100 degrees. It's currently 90 degrees with a dew point of only 7 degrees, humidity of 4 degrees and 0% chance of rain anytime in the near future and the unit is forecasting showers. When I purchased this I was told by the sales person that it should take about 4-6 weeks for the forecast feature to adjust to my area.