- Calendar (Month/date, 2017-2099 Default Year 2017)
- Atomic time with manual settings
- 7 Time Zones (Default is Eastern): AST = Atlantic, EST= Eastern, CST=Central, MST = Mountain, PST = Pacific, AKT = Alaska, HAW = Hawaii
- Adjustable backlight HI-LO-OFF
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent HI/LO Alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity (alerts on 3 channels if extra outdoor sensors are used).
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity and Outdoor temperature/humidity trend
- C/F selectable
- 3 channels no auto scroll
- “Feels Like” temperature and Dew point for outdoor (calculated on all 3 channels if extra sensors are used).
- High/Low records for outdoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press) 3 channels.
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor 3 channels
- Wireless Wind speed in mph, km/h (accuracy: <10m/s: +/-1m/s, >=10m/s: 10%)
- Display top wind in 1 hour.
- Display current wind speed as top wind in the past 30 seconds.
- Independent alerts for current wind speed
- High history for wind records (1 hour (default) 24 Hours, 7 days, 1 Month, one year)
- Low battery icon for WIND SPEED sensor
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update Interval: About every 60 seconds
Included TX141TH-BCH Temperature and Humidity Sensor:
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Update Interval: About every 58 seconds
- Transmission Range: 330 ft 433MHz open air
- Wind Speed Range: 0 - 99 mph (0-159 kMh)
- Distance: Over 300 ft 433MHz (open air)
- Display: 5.0 Volt 150mA adapter included, Optional Battery: 3-AA, IEC, LR6 batteries (not included)
- TX141TH-BCH Sensor: 2-C, IEC, LR14 batteries (not included)
- TX144W Sensor: 2-AA, IEC, LR6 batteries (not included)
- Display: 6.88” W x 6.37” H x 1.33” D
- TX141TH-BCH Sensor: 1.57” W x 5.12” H x 0.79” D
- TX144W Sensor: 18.57” H x 7.10” W x 7.10” D
- For custom mounting of TX144W Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
0:27 - Introduction
0:59 - Step 1) Select channel 1 on the TH sensor and insert 2 "AA" batteries
1:14 - Step 2) Insert 2 "C" batteries into the wind sensor
1:36 - Step 3) Power up the weather station
1:58 - Step 4) Check the sensors' connection & wait at least 15 minutes for them to sync with the station
2:24 - Step 5) Configure your basic settings (Time, Date...ect)
6:05 - Understanding how the Atomic Time feature works
7:02 - Step 6) Mount your sensors
7:08 - How to mount the TH sensor
7:33 - How to mount the wind sensor
8:16 - Transmission distance explanation
8:46 - How to add additional sensors
10:19 - Help Us, Help You
"Works great/easy setup"
Not sure if the other two guys that reviewed on this product are learning impaired or what the situation is, but this was extremely easy to set up. Mounted the wind and temperature sensors and everything is working exactly as expected. This was a great value considering what you get for the money. No complaints.
"Some issues, but works..."
I purchased this unit from Fry's Electronics. When I first turned it on the Indoor, Feels like, wind speed displays weren't showing anything? It turns out I had to initiate a "RESET" which is holding ALERT and LIGHTS for 5 seconds. Once that was done, all worked correctly. However, the manual is very poor on how to display Dew Point? I'm sorta guess at what the Dew Point value is when I cycle ... I think it's the last displayed number under outdoor when I cycle with Temp button? But I honest don't know and if that value really is dew point, then it's about 13 F above the actual dew point as reported at my local airport KCCR.
Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Worked one day and I received no response when I called support. I am going to return the whole product for a refund ."
It worked one day and never again. I called support twice and received no response from them. I intend to return the product for a refund.
- Hello Joe, Thank you for contacting our support team on 8/8/2018. We apologize the weather station was not functioning properly. Bring the outdoor wind sensor and weather station together inside and have the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them. Remove batteries from outdoor sensor and weather station. Press one of the buttons on the weather station at least 20 times to clear all memory. Verify that the weather station is blank before proceeding. Let the all units sit with batteries out for at least 10 minutes. SENSOR FIRST: Install fresh alkaline batteries in the outdoor sensor. Insert fresh batteries (or a/c cord) into the weather station, observing the correct polarity. Allow the outdoor sensor and weather station to remain 5 feet apart for 15 minutes to establish a strong connection. Do not press buttons at this time. You should see a reading on the outdoor temperature area in the first minute. If this does not resolve the issue, please submit a support request using the Contact link at the top of the www.lacrossetechnology.com site. Click the Go button under the Already have our products section to fill out a support request and we will be happy to assist you.
La Crosse Technology