- Wi-Fi Module Connects to Weather Underground
- Auto uploading data to net server
- Get Time/Date from Internet
- Color display
- Calendar (Month/date,2016-2099 Default Year 2016)
- Quartz Time (hour/minute) and Auto DST
- High/Low/Off backlight controlled
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Seasonal foliage on trees
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity
- HI/LO indoor temperature/humidity records with time and date stamp
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Outdoor temperature/humidity trend arrows
- °C/°F selectable
- Feels Like temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO outdoor temperature records with time and date stamp
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor
- Wireless Wind speed and Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h
- Display top wind in 1 hour
- Display current wind speed
- Independent alerts for top wind speed
- High history for wind records (24 Hours, 7 days, one month, one year, total)
- Low battery icon for multi-sensor
- Wireless Rainfall
- Rainfall in inch, mm
- Display rainfall in 1 hour, last 24hours, day, 7 days, one month, one year and total.
- Independent alert for 24hr rain
- High history for records
- Each Sensor has unique ID and a “parked position” on the display until manually deleted.
- Multi-Use Sensor: TX233RW
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: TX233TH
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99%RH
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 180 kph)
- Wind Direction: 0° to 359°
- Rainfall Amount: 0 to 393.7 in. (0 to 9999.9 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 Feet
- Wi-Fi Transmission Range: 80 feet (open air) RF 2.4GHz
- Station: 5.0 Volt 500mA adapter included (Primary), Optional Battery: 3-AAA, IEC, LR3 batteries (not included)
- TX232RW Sensor: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX233TH Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Station: 8.05” W x 5.70” H x 1.36” D
- TX233RW Sensor: 13.61” W x 8.55” H x 5.14” D
- TX233TH Sensor: 1.67” W x 6.14” H x 0.83” D
1:01 - Step 1) Insert 2 "AA" batteries into the TH Sensor
1:11 - Step 2) Insert three "AA" batteries into the Multi-Sensor
1:20 - Step 3) Power up the weather station
1:38 - Step 4) Check the sensors' connection & wait at least 15 minutes for them to sync with the station
2:02 - Step 5) Mount the outdoor sensors
3:51 - Step 6) Configure your basic settings
7:39 - Step 7) Position your station for the best viewing angle
7:54 - Step 8) Connect the station to the Internet & Weather Underground
12:45 - Connect with us!
"Great station with almost no issues"
This was a breeze to setup and works great. Finally being able to check the weather at home when away is great.
I only have an issue now with the time being defaulted even with auto dst turned off.
I am in New Zealand(time zone 12H) but as of last week when American DST ended my station resets the time by minus 1 hour each night. Very frustrating and this needs fixing given these are sold here.
Also, have you thought about setting the display trees seasons based on the time zones? Southern hemisphere station but getting Norther Hemisphere seasons.
I think you could do better.
Product is good but can not use apps. Have MSN Windows 10, no Apple or Android. Tell Weather Connect to get app in MSN store so I can use.
It was easy to set up - haven't had rain yet, so looking forward to knowing that part of the information gathering and reporting works. Sensors have strong signal even with monitor located in my basement home office.
Only design quibble- wish the top row of buttons was angled forward so you can see them and activate them easier - have to tilt the panel forward quite a bit to see the words on them. I am not likely to use them often, so not a big deal, but also since I don't use them a lot, I will also not memorize their locations.