- Wi-Fi Module Connects to Weather Underground
- Auto uploading data to net server
- Get Time/Date from Internet
- Color display
- Calendar (Month/date,2016-2099 Default Year 2016)
- Quartz Time (hour/minute) and Auto DST
- High/Low/Off backlight controlled
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Seasonal foliage on trees
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity
- HI/LO indoor temperature/humidity records with time and date stamp
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Outdoor temperature/humidity trend arrows
- °C/°F selectable
- Feels Like temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO outdoor temperature records with time and date stamp
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor
- Wireless Wind speed and Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h
- Display top wind in 1 hour
- Display current wind speed
- Independent alerts for top wind speed
- High history for wind records (24 Hours, 7 days, one month, one year, total)
- Low battery icon for multi-sensor
- Wireless Rainfall
- Rainfall in inch, mm
- Display rainfall in 1 hour, last 24hours, day, 7 days, one month, one year and total.
- Independent alert for 24hr rain
- High history for records
- Each Sensor has unique ID and a “parked position” on the display until manually deleted.
- Multi-Use Sensor: TX233RW
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: TX233TH
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99%RH
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 180 kph)
- Wind Direction: 0° to 359°
- Rainfall Amount: 0 to 393.7 in. (0 to 9999.9 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 Feet
- Wi-Fi Transmission Range: 80 feet (open air) RF 2.4GHz
- Station: 5.0 Volt 500mA adapter included (Primary), Optional Battery: 3-AAA, IEC, LR3 batteries (not included)
- TX232RW Sensor: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX233TH Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Station: 8.05” W x 5.70” H x 1.36” D
- TX233TH Sensor: 1.67” W x 6.14” H x 0.83” D
- TX233RW Sensor: 13.61” W x 8.55” H x 5.14” D
- For custom mounting of TX233RW Sensor use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
1:01 - Step 1) Insert 2 "AA" batteries into the TH Sensor
1:11 - Step 2) Insert three "AA" batteries into the Multi-Sensor
1:20 - Step 3) Power up the weather station
1:38 - Step 4) Check the sensors' connection & wait at least 15 minutes for them to sync with the station
2:02 - Step 5) Mount the outdoor sensors
3:51 - Step 6) Configure your basic settings
7:39 - Step 7) Position your station for the best viewing angle
7:54 - Step 8) Connect the station to the Internet & Weather Underground
12:45 - Connect with us!
It was easy to set up - haven't had rain yet, so looking forward to knowing that part of the information gathering and reporting works. Sensors have strong signal even with monitor located in my basement home office.
Only design quibble- wish the top row of buttons was angled forward so you can see them and activate them easier - have to tilt the panel forward quite a bit to see the words on them. I am not likely to use them often, so not a big deal, but also since I don't use them a lot, I will also not memorize their locations.
"Great station with some flaws"
Great product at a great price. Has worked well on my hilltop since April of this year. Bought it primarily for wind speed and direction measurement. Was important to be able to connect to Weather Underground, which it does nicely. Connection recovers nicely on power failure, as well.
Complaints about the display are accurate. Display has a very narrow view angle. Fortunately, I primarily use the iPhone to view the results anyway, so not a huge deal.
Only real problem I have had is that the rain gauge only worked a couple of weeks. Have taken it apart and cleaned it several times as per instructions, but still doesn't report correctly. I am about to file a warranty claim. Will see how that goes.
Despite these problems, I still recommend this weather station, if you can live with the narrow display angle.
Thank you for your feedback. A member of our Technical Support Department will be following up with you shortly regarding your Multi Sensor. They will respond to the e-mail address you provided when leaving this review. Thank you for your patience in their reply.
La Crosse Technology
"Great Innovation "
Great product at a great price, bought this station to serve as a backup to my weather system its sleek looks and Wifi connectivity to wunderground made me buy this station , and also its ability to separate the temperature sensor is a big plus .. I gave it 4 stars because of lousy weather connect app which works when it wants to and also customer service which gave me a bit of a loop when asked for help with my Wifi connectivity issue which actually ended up with router being too fast for station to send data. a simple switch to b/g/n setting made it work .