- Wi-Fi Module Connects to Weather Underground
- Auto uploading data to net server
- Get Time/Date from Internet
- Color display
- Calendar (Month/date,2016-2099 Default Year 2016)
- Quartz Time (hour/minute) and Auto DST
- High/Low/Off backlight controlled
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Seasonal foliage on trees
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- High/Low records for indoor temperature/humidity with time and date stamp (with button press)
- Independent alerts for indoor & outdoor temperature & humidity
- HI/LO indoor temperature/humidity records with time and date stamp
- Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity
- Outdoor temperature/humidity trend arrows
- °C/°F selectable
- Feels Like temperature and Dew Point
- HI/LO outdoor temperature records with time and date stamp
- Low battery icon for the THERMO-HYGRO sensor
- Wireless Wind speed and Wind direction
- Wind speed in mph, km/h
- Display top wind in 1 hour
- Display current wind speed
- Independent alerts for top wind speed
- High history for wind records (24 Hours, 7 days, one month, one year, total)
- Low battery icon for multi-sensor
- Wireless Rainfall
- Rainfall in inch, mm
- Display rainfall in 1 hour, last 24hours, day, 7 days, one month, one year and total.
- Independent alert for 24hr rain
- High history for records
- Each Sensor has unique ID and a “parked position” on the display until manually deleted.
- Multi-Use Sensor: TX233RW
- Thermo-Hygro Sensor: TX233TH
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99%RH
- Wind Speed Range: 0 to 111.8 mph (0 to 180 kph)
- Wind Direction: 0° to 359°
- Rainfall Amount: 0 to 393.7 in. (0 to 9999.9 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 330 Feet
- Wi-Fi Transmission Range: 80 feet (open air) RF 2.4GHz
- Station: 5.0 Volt 500mA adapter included (Primary), Optional Battery: 3-AAA, IEC, LR3 batteries (not included)
- TX232RW Sensor: 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX233TH Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Station: 8.05” W x 5.70” H x 1.36” D
- TX233RW Sensor: 13.61” W x 8.55” H x 5.14” D
- TX233TH Sensor: 1.67” W x 6.14” H x 0.83” D
1:01 - Step 1) Insert 2 "AA" batteries into the TH Sensor
1:11 - Step 2) Insert three "AA" batteries into the Multi-Sensor
1:20 - Step 3) Power up the weather station
1:38 - Step 4) Check the sensors' connection & wait at least 15 minutes for them to sync with the station
2:02 - Step 5) Mount the outdoor sensors
3:51 - Step 6) Configure your basic settings
7:39 - Step 7) Position your station for the best viewing angle
7:54 - Step 8) Connect the station to the Internet & Weather Underground
12:45 - Connect with us!
"Awesome Station! Love it!"
This is my first ever weather station that I have purchased from LaCrosse Technologies and it is absolutely amazing! I discovered that you can see what the high/low for the day was and at what time those temperatures occurred, this also works for the humidity percentage. Other reviews have said bad things about the display but with the new leg extensions that has seemed to be corrected, the display is beautiful and can adjust from high to low and off. This professional weather station is easy to set up and easy to use. I'm very glad with my purchase.
"Trust the industry leader"
I bought a LaCrosse wireless weather station years ago and was thrilled to see that the company had embraced a pure Internet-enabled option with the 330-2315.
Weather Underground isn't really underground anymore - IBM obliterated that - but it is kinda cool that Watson now has the opportunity to crunch numbers from thousands of personal weather stations. I looked at all of the available options - hard - but kept coming back to a brand that I had used before and trusted.
Setup was a breeze. Just put in some batteries and turn on the console. Don't worry about the time and date settings if you're going wifi, the web takes care of that for you. I had the station and sensors up and running in just a few minutes and was quickly connected to wunderground. The setup app from LaCrosse makes registering your station really easy, and WU found mine in just a little over an hour. I did decide to use lithium batteries in the outdoor sensors - climbing on the roof to change batteries is no fun - so lithium's longer life is something you might consider.
The most difficult part of the installation for me was getting a level plane and true south orientation for the multi-sensor. The supplied mount is helpful for either a vertical or horizontal installation, but I do wish there were easier options (like a U-bolt?) for attaching to an existing pole.
Finally, I don't get all the fuss about the base station display. It works. Well. And, after all, the WeatherUnderground app IS YOUR DISPLAY. Why limit yourself to a fixed base station when all of your weather info is on your smart phone screen ... wherever you might be? Folks have kinda missed the point, I think.
But, there is one complaint. And it's with Weather Underground and not LaCrosse. WU, why make your coolest app available only on iPhones, which represent less than 20% of the phone market??? Do Droid. Now.
"Hi I have one and is working very good until right now"
I have one and is working very good until right now, I've set the WiFi setup and saved the IP for the weather station at the router DHCP, changed the batteries for better AA from SONY/PANASONIC and did one wall mount rack for the LCD display with some old scrap metal parts that I had at home. I see a lot of people complain about the view angle, just do one wall mount or by something at home depot / costco for router wall mount and fix in the wall to better view.
Thank you for your feedback. La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion. You will be responded to via the e-mail provided when you created your review. We look forward to working with you and resolving this issue.
La Crosse Technology