- Atomic Time with manual setting
- 4 Time Zones
- Adjustable temp/humidity
- Extend battery life with two additional battery compartments.
- Textured poly resin frame
- Atomic UTS Movement
- 1 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Optional: 2 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included) for extended life
- 22" Diameter
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit: