- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Temperature trends
- 12 Moon phase icons
- Atomic time and date (manual set option)
- Automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option)
- Time display with snooze alarm
- Large 2.125” time digits for easy reading
- Calendar: month, date, day
- Setup available in English & Spanish
- Low battery indicator
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C
- 12 Moon phase
Included TX141-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 300 Feet
- Display: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Sensor:2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 11.10" L x 1.14" W x 6.61" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
If your clock is showing 1 hour fast during the month of December, it is due to a leap second error.
To correct this, there are two options:
1. Turn DST to OFF for the month of December. In January turn the DST setting back to ON.
2. Turn the ATOMIC setting to OFF and the clock will function as a normal Quartz clock with manually set time.