- Time with 12-hour/24-hour selectable
- Calendar (Month, Day, Weekday)
- Time Alarm with Snooze
- Indoor Temperature/Humidity
- Time Projection with Rotation
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Humidity Range: 10%RH to 99%RH
- AC adapter (included) for primary power; 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- 5.91" L x 2.17" W x 4.33" H
"Ideal for my usage"
Does exactly what I want it to do with no extras that clutter up the controls. I want a plain alarm clock with a single alarm and ceiling projection.
Others have complained about the brightness of the screen but it's OK for me.
Molly L Chesebro
All the features are great except for the spot light of a screen. I have to cover it up so I can sleep, then defeats purpose of having the screen.
" It does what it's supposed to do "
All the stuff on the box that's exactly what this clock does but it could be improved. The screen is way to bright in my room at night. For me it's kind of annoying, Most clocks will have a automatic dimming feature when it gets dark, and then the screen gets bright during the daytime. This does not have that.
Or if it just had a switch to turn off or adjust the screen brightness - than I wouldn't return it.
The projector works good, I really just wanted that feature only but I can't find that. Also it would be nice if this was a atomic clock.
I'm returning mine because the screen is to bright.