- Projects time & outdoor temperature on wall or ceiling
- Projection rotates in 90 degree increments
- Projection options: (1) Default: toggle between time and temp., (2) time only, or (3) temperature only
- Time zones: Atlantic Time (AST), Eastern Time (EST), Central Time (CST), Mountain Time (MST), Pacific Time (PST), Alaskan Time (AKT) & Hawaiian Time (HAT)
- Light up color display and projection with a press of a button using battery power OR continuous light with AC adapter (ON /OFF option)
- Backlight and projection settings: High, low and off
- Atomic time and date sets itself
- 12/24 hour time with minutes
- Snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Calendar: day, date
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature (°F / °C) with trend arrow
- Low battery icon for clock & sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Indoor temperature range: 32°F to122°F (0°C to 52°C)
- 1 amp USB charge port
Included TX141V2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-28.8°C to 60°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 300 Feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- Display: AC6 power adaptor included; Optional 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 5.23" L x 1.96" W x 4.33" H
- Sensor: 2.5" L x 1.42" W x 3.98" H
"no outdoor temp reading"
Love the projection on the ceiling at night. Only problem is the remote temp unit quit working about 4 mo. after purchase
Hello Ted, Please try this first:
1.Bring the outdoor sensor, weather station together inside, and place the units 5-10 feet apart with nothing between them.
2.Hold the +/TEMP button on the weather station. The outdoor temperature area will flash.
3.Remove battery cover from the outdoor sensor and press and release the TX button to send the signal.
4.Wait for 2 minutes for the outdoor temperature to appear on the forecast station.
If that does not resolve the issue, please contact our support teams for assistance.
La Crosse Technology
We love this product and especially enjoy the projection on the ceiling during the night. Frustrated by the constant loss of signal between the clock and the outdoor sensor. We will try the suggestions offered to correct this error. Hope we can rectify this problem soon!
"Out Door Temp Projection"
John D. Hagin
This is the second one I have purchased. First one lasted for over 3 years and the out door temp finally quite working. Even though the first one pooped out I liked the features so well I had to have another one. The reasons are: out door temp and time projected on the ceiling at night, the atomic time auto setting, and I can charge my iPhone on it. At first I thought it was the outdoor sensor, but have come to the conclusion it was the indoor clock that sporadicly would stop receiving the signal, the new one received the signal from the old outdoor sensor before I could even set up the new one.