- 1.8” Blue LED Display
- Atomic time
- 4 Stage Ascending Alarm
- Alarm with 9 Minute Snooze
- 1 AMP USB Charging Port
- AC adapter (included)
- 1 CR2032 battery backup, included
- 5.70" L x 3.40" W x 2.20" H
"Model #617-249 alarm set PM"
Bruce E. Adkins
This is the second one, took the original back couldn't set the PM alarm function. Same thing with the replacement, can't set he PM alarm even with the AM shut off the PM alarm will not function--what am I missing?
Hello Bruce, We apologize you are having an issue with setting the alarms. Please see the steps below for setting the alarms.
Both time alarms can: set alarm time, activate/deactivate alarm and select volume (HI/LO) in the same setting menu. The blue LED light next to the A1 or A2 indicates alarm is active.
- Alarm 1 Hour
- Alarm 1 Minutes
- Alarm 1 OFF | ON
- Alarm 1 HI| LO
- Alarm 2 Hour
- Alarm 2 Minutes
- Alarm 2 OFF | ON
- Alarm 2 HI| LO
1. Press AL 1.2 / ON.OFF once, the A1 LED and the hour digits flash. Press + or - to set the hours. (hold to advance rapidly).
2. Press AL 1.2 / ON.OFF once again, the minute digits flash. Press + or - to set the minutes. (hold to advance rapidly).
3. Press AL 1.2 / ON.OFF again, “OFF” (alarm off) will show. To turn on the alarm, press or to select “ON”.
4. Press AL 1.2 / ON.OFF again, “HI” (high alarm sound level) will show, press + or - to set “LO” (low alarm sound level)
5. Press AL 1.2 / ON.OFF again, the A2 LED and the hour digits flash. Press + or - to set the hours. Repeat step 2 to 4 to set alarm 2.
6. Press AL1.2 / ON.OFF again or no button around 10 seconds to exit alarm setting mode. When the related alarm is turned on, it will be indicated by the appearance of the A1 and / or the A2 LED on the right side of the display.
If you are still unable to set the alarms please contact us so we may assist you.
La Crosse Technology
"Works fine, but..."
Turning on the daylight savings time does nothing, I had to manually change the clock. Even when I used atomic time, it was incorrect.
- Hello Amanda, We are sorry to hear you were having an issue with your time not setting correctly. Please verify your time zone was set correctly and the DST setting was set to on.
TIP: Press only one button at a time while setting the clock.
1. Press SET / TIME ZONE once, time digits change to “04” and flash, press + or - to select the correct time zone your are located at:-
04 Pacific Standard Time
03 Mountain Standard Time
02 Central Standard Time
01 Eastern Standard Time
2. Press SET / TIME ZONE once again, DST LED appears and time digits change to “ON” and flash, or to select “OFF” to disable the automatic Daylight
3. Press SET / TIME ZONE again, the hour digits flash. Press + or - to set the current hour (hold to advance rapidly). The “PM” LED will appear on the lower
middle time display to indicate the afternoon time; there is no AM indicator.
4. Press SET / TIME ZONE again, the minute digits flash. Press + or - to set minutes. (hold to advance rapidly).
5. Press SET / TIME ZONE again, the display shows “05” and flashes. Press + or - to select your snooze time from 5 to 60 minutes.
6. Press SET / TIME ZONE again (or if no key is pressed for approx. 10 seconds) to store the settings and return to normal time display mode.
If you continue to have issues please contact us so we can assist you further.
La Crosse Technology
OK except instructions for setting alarm not adequate.
dim setting still much too bright for a dark bedroom as has also bee mentioned by others.