Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor temperature and humidity levels that affect your home, business, vacation home or rentals. Protect your property. Prevent frozen pipes, mold growth and food spoilage. When this sensor is added to an exisiting La Crosse Alerts Mobile system it measures ambient temperature and humidity, and water temperature with a stainless steel, 1/8” fine pipe threaded wet probe on a detachable 6 ft. cable.Receive e-mail and text alerts for temperature and humidity readings outside of your parameters, connection loss and low battery charge.
- 3 month trial subscription of alerts included
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Internet and network router required, not included.
Easy 5-minute setup and an easy to navigate app
View up-to-the-minute information whenever & wherever
Sign up for customizable alerts for additional assurance
Sensors provide accurate temp, humidity, and water leak information
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
Internet and network router required, not included.
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- Sensor: 1.44" L x 0.76" W x 5.73" H
"Does what it should"
I bought this for two reason...1) To monitor the temp of my home when away for certain periods of time over the winter and 2) To monitor the temp of my saltwater aquarium (whether I am traveling or local). The app does a very good job detailing and graphing the temps/humidity. I now can see how the temp in the aquarium fluctuates throughout the day and have alerts set up if the heater fails and the temp drops or spikes. The app could look a little 'smoother' and 'up-to-date', but it gets the job done. Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase. It has been set up for about 4 days now, time will tell how it will hold up.