- Works with all NiCd/NiMH AA/AAA rechargeable batteries
- LCD shows capacity for each battery when charging is complete
- Charges AA & AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously
- Will not charge defective batteries
- Select different charging current for each channel
- Automatically switches to trickle charge when charging is complete to ensure maximum battery capacity
- Automatically defaults to 200mA charge (the optimal setting for prolonging battery life)
- Overheat detection to protect overcharging
- Charge mode (charging current)
- Discharge mode (discharging current)
- Refresh mode (time elapsed)
- Test mode (accumulated capacity)
- Included accessories: 4-”AA” nimh 1.2v batteries and 4-”AAA” nimh 1.2v batteries, Durable nylon travel bag, AC power adapter, 4-”C” size battery adapters and 4-”D” size battery adapters
- Input voltage for AC/DC adapter: 100-240 VAC
- Charging current range: 200 mA - 1800 mA
- Display: AC power adaptor included
- Display: 3.00" L x 1.50" W x 5.10" H
"Great until it died suddenly"
Great for 2 years, but just died for no apparent reason. Looking around for a charger with more capacity.
It took two tries to get a complete package from Amazon - first one was missing the batteries. Looks ok at first go. What's up with the short power cord? 1 meter is all you can afford? Does everyone have to get multiple power bars on their desk these days?