Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options: - Current Time
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Projection focus wheel
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C82929 does not include any sensors. Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your C82929 weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"Model C82929. "
Outside weather and forecasts must be for some other city.
Thank you for reaching out and we apologize you were having trouble. We find that Technical Support was able to resolve your issue. If that is not the case please contact them at 844-200-8752.
La Crosse Technology
"Can't get any of the internet connections"
Not what it is cracked up to be. It will not flash the internet light no matter how many times I pus the + and - buttons. It shows indoor temp only and it never leaves 70 when two other devices in my room say 68 and 67. Very disappointed, and plan on taking it back to Costco. Isn't worth any price.
We apologize you are having troubles. We would like to help and know we can get your issues resolved. Please contact our Technical Support Team at 844-200-8752.
La Crosse Technology
"C82929 will not connect to wifi."
Never could connect to wifi, even after following all directions, opening a customer support request and doing a factory reset.
We apologize you had trouble connecting your station to WiFi. We find that your issue was resolved. If that is not the case please contact us directly. 844-200-8752. Also, this video might help:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/b1u8Irrra1M Before you begin, ensure your weather station display's Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is blinking. This means your weather station is indeed searching for a Wi-Fi connection. Hold the PLUS and MINUS buttons down together for 3 seconds to have your station begin this search again. When your station is connected, this Wi-Fi Indicator Icon will remain solid on screen.
Our new La Crosse View™ compatible weather stations can only be connected to the 2.4 GHz band on Wi-Fi routers or access points (AP).
La Crosse Technology