Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options:
- Current Time
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Select between Fahrenheit/Celsius
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C82929 does not include any sensors. View Sensor compatibility.Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your C82929 weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
"La Crosse View review"
At this point I give this device 1 star. If this is the companies 1st attempt at applying WiFi technology to their weather stations, they need to work out the kinks before making this technology available to the public. Nice product, but when attempting to connect to my WiFi, I get the same message during setup
"Could not find device
Check device is in provisioning mode and try again"
My WiFi router is arms reach away, and I am getting 200mbps+
I will wait on a reply from the company before I decide to return this item
- We apologize you are having difficulty connecting the clock to your mesh network. The clock is designed to use the 2.4Ghz band to connect to your home router. You may try setting up a 2.4Ghz only guest network for the clock to connect to the internet. We apologize for the inconvenience. We hope the information we sent in response to your support request was help. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us.
La Crosse Technology
"Works as described - easy setup"
Extremely easy to setup - sync'd with the internet servers quickly. Projection light easy to adjust - multiple settings. Haven't encountered any issues described in the negative comments - you do need to take a few moments to read the instructions to set it up - but it's very simple and straightforward. Took me about 5 minutes from start to finish.
- Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Complex Setup & Inaccurate Temps -Returning"
I bought four of these -three for gifts and one to replace an older LaCrosse station that doesn't have the projection feature. (The outdoor sensor on the old one failed a month ago and there doesn't seem to be a fix for that.) The setup for these is way too complicated for the folks I'd give them to. (Only one person has an android phone.) The temp display is always 5-10 degrees off from two other stations. I'll likely return them soon...
- Thank you for your purchase of the projection alarm clocks. We are sorry you had difficulty setting up the clocks. If you do not have a compatible smart device to configure the Wi-Fi they may use the clocks you may use a friend or family members smart device to configure the Wi-Fi or use the clock in stand alone mode. To set the date and time manually, press and hold the SET button for 3 seconds to enter the programming menu. PLUS(+)/MINUS(-) to change values and press and release the SET button 1 time to advance to the next setting. You would need to purchase a LTV-TH2 add on sensor to see the outdoor temperature if you are not connecting the clock to your Wi-Fi. You may find this add on sensor on our online store.
If the projection alarm clock is connected to Wi-Fi, it will check for the outdoor temperature and forecast from AccuWeather several times a day when connected to Wi-Fi. The internet outdoor temperature and forecast are updated on the projection alarm clock as the information provided from AccuWeather is updated.
Please verify your country and postal code in the La Crosse View app for the alarm clock device. Also make sure you have not checked the opt out box. Go to the home page of the app and select Add/Edit>Devices and select the device info icon next to the alarm clock. Select save once your country and postal code have been updated.
If the data does not update within 15 minutes you may need to power cycle.
Power cycle indoor display:
- Unplug AC cord from display and remove batteries. Press any button on the display 20 times before powering back up.
- The Wi-Fi icon on the display will go solid shortly after the unit is powered back up.
If you would like to see the current outdoor temperature at your location you may order a LTV-TH2 sensor. https://www.lacrossetechnology.com/ltv-th2
La Crosse Technology