Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options: - Current Time
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Projection focus wheel
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C82929 does not include any sensors. Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your C82929 weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
Just bought this and everything seems to be pretty accurate with the time and temperatures. Just make sure you connect it to 2.4 g WiFi network and not 5 g. Once I accomplished this after about 10 min of wondering wtf, all is good.
- Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
Clock functions are adequate but outdoor temperature readings aren't even close to accurate. Very disappointing.
- The projection alarm clock will check for the outdoor temperature and forecast from AccuWeather several times a day when connected to Wi-Fi. The internet outdoor temperature and forecast are updated on the projection alarm clock as the information provided from AccuWeather is updated. You may add a LTV-TH2 outdoor thermo-hygro sensor to see real-time outdoor temperature at your location. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us.
La Crosse Technology
"Hoping for a solution"
I've contacted customer support. But so far very disappointed. It will only connect to 2.4 GHz wifi band. But my Netgear Orbi uses both that and 5 GHz. Wifi works great otherwise, but I can't get this radio to connect to wifi no matter what I've tried. I shouldn't have to waste 45 minutes (and counting) on trying to get a simple wifi connexion to work!
- I apologize you are having difficulty connecting the clock to your mesh network. The clock is designed to use the 2.4Ghz band. You may try setting up a 2.4Ghz only guest network for the clock to connect to the internet. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us.
La Crosse Technology