Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options:
- Current Time
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Select between Fahrenheit/Celsius
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C82929 does not include any sensors. View Sensor compatibility.Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
0:14 - Step 1: Insert batteries into sensors
0:42 - Step 2: Power up your station using the power cord
1:10 - Step 3: Make sure your station is receiving your sensor's data
1:33 - Step 4: Make sure your Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is flashing
2:13 - Step 5: Connect your mobile device to your 2.4GHz home network, the one you'd like your station to use
3:05 - Step 6: Download the La Crosse View app
3:24 - Step 7: Log in or create a new account
4:07 - Step 8: Follow the app's on-screen instructions
For help using the La Crosse View™ App or connecting your C82929 weather station to the La Crosse View™ platform, click on the appropriate link below.
How hard is it to connect a device to a home WiFi? With this clock it's impossible. It's going back to the store next week. To bad, it's good looking one, I really hoped it would work.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you have had trouble connecting to WiFi. Here is a video that should help. https://www.youtube.com/embed/b1u8Irrra1M Before you begin, ensure your weather station display's Wi-Fi Indicator Icon is blinking. This means your weather station is indeed searching for a Wi-Fi connection. Hold the PLUS and MINUS buttons down together for 3 seconds to have your station begin this search again. When your station is connected, this Wi-Fi Indicator Icon will remain solid on screen.
Our new La Crosse View™ compatible weather stations can only be connected to the 2.4 GHz band on Wi-Fi routers or access points (AP).
If you need additional assistance please contact Technical Support at 844-200-8752.
La Crosse Technology
"Trying to like this clock"
My understanding is that the weather information (without using any external local sensors) comes from accuWeather using WiFi connection which is a plus since many clocks will stop working if and when the WWV agency is shut down. But the clock has a major problem with the alarm in that the alarm time gets modified randomly which means the it may not go off at the expected time. I always set a backup alarm especially if I do not want to miss an important appointment in the morning. This clock needs to be sold with a backup alarm clock until the firmware is updated. For now, I am waiting for that update. Sounds like the current version of the firmware has a lot to be desired and the clock was delivered to market before it was tested and the bugs worked out. I am hooked on the projection feature which I really like whenever I wake up and want to know the time without having to turn my head and search for time on the alarm clock.
The Android app also does not work and is very buggy with limited functionality. The clock can be added to the app but will eventually disappear. Adding the clock back is too much of a hassle knowing that it keeps going away. And while the clock is connected to the app, I tried to find where the alarm time is set in the app thinking that it may be overriding the time that I manually set on the clock, but that feature seems to be missing completely. Maybe it is hidden somewhere that I missed since the clock got deleted from the app while I was searching for the feature, and I did not bother to re-add it back again. And each time the clock is added back, I end up with another name listed in the app for the clock, and I could not find a way to delete the old names that have no associated devices.
Still waiting to hear back from support for time frame when these issues will be addressed. Assuming that the problems are fixed, I could rate this product higher.
Thank you for your feed back. We find that Technical Support has been in contact with you regarding your concerns. If you are still experiencing troubles please reach back out to them. It has been a pleasure working with you.
La Crosse Technology
"Having trouble connecting or giving correct data"
Looks cool, and it connected successfully to my wifi. Outside temp is 62 it shows 73. Hasn't changed. Reset numerous times, says 73 degrees. The time is a few seconds off as well. Not sure if it is the unit or the service "accuWeather" that is having trouble.
- Thank you for contacting our support team on 10/9/2018. We apologize the device was not functioning properly and hope you are satisfied with the tips for resolving your issues provided by our support team.
La Crosse Technology