- Forecast with tendency is based on changing barometric pressure for an accurate forecast
- Forecast icons: sunny, partly cloudy & stormy
- Indoor / outdoor temperature
- Indoor / outdoor relative humidity
- Temp./humidity MIN/MAX records with time and date stamp
- Wind chill
- Relative air pressure & 24/72hr. history graph
- Rainfall for last hour, 24hr., week, month & total
- LCD contrast setting for easy viewing
- Wind speed with MIN/MAX time and date stamp
- Wind direction with compass
- Wind gust with MAX time and date stamp (Weather Station only)
- Weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind gust/direction, pressure, 24 hr. rain & storm warning (Weather Station only)
- Stores over 1750 sets of weather records
- 12/24 hr. time & calendar (date/month/year)
- Manual time (with stand-alone weather station)
- Internet time/date sync (with Internet gateway)
- Wall hanging or free standing
(B) La Crosse Alerts™ + Internet Gateway (included) turns your stand-alone weather station into a remote monitor with auto alerts (Internet-enabled device & router required).*
La Crosse Alerts Mobile™ turns your stand-alone weather station into a remote monitor with auto alerts.* It's simple. There is no software Required. Once you Create an account and Activate your weather station, simply use your smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor your home environment and backyard weather on lacrossealertsmobile.com. You can even receive automatic text and e-mail alerts based on your settings for in/out temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind and rain.*
- Current User - Sign In to my account.
- New User - Create an account.
- Indoor temperature range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 3-99 %RH
Included TX59UN-1-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 139°F (-4°C to 59.9°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 3-99 %RH
- 200 ft. wireless range
Included TX63U-IT Anemometer (Wind Sensor)
- Wind speed range: 0 to 111.8 mph (km/h, m/s, knots & Beaufort scale)
- Wind direction: 16 points / 22.5 degrees
Included TX58UN-IT Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
- Range: 0 to 393.66 in (0 to 9999 mm)
Wind Chill: reads down to -40°F (-4°C)
Air pressure: Preset range 27.10 to 31.90 inHg (inHg/hPa)
Weather records: stores 1750 sets (15 min. to 2 hr. intervals)
- Display: 3 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX59UN-1-IT: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX63U-IT: 100% solar-powered (built-in power cell; no batteries necessary
- TX58UN-IT: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.67" L x 1.59" W x 6.80" H
- TX59UN-1-IT: 3.13" L x 3.54" W x 7.45" H
- TX63U-IT: 9.84" L x 5.74" W x 7.57" H
- TX58UN-IT: 5.2" Diameter x 7.2" H
"Worked good after set up"
Have to be carful that you setup in house first according to instructions or you will have to start over and take all the batteries out, let stand for a few minutes. Then reinsert batteries according to instructions. Then post instruments out side.
- Hello Ralph, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Customer Service Sucks"
This is for model C84612 , it would be nice but hasnt worked right out of box , I tried to contact company customer service and Tech support ,for last three days left 6 messages (like the message recommends ) on all three phone numbers listed , after being on hold for a while they foward you to voice mail and next available operator will call back , that never happens im still waiting three days , i even called at 9 am CT when they opened and still no live operator , they dont have the decency to return calls
this CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS and is UNRELIABLE ,
BUY ANOTHER BRAND , ie: accurite is very reliable also
next thing is to repack and return and purchase accurite maybe they have better customer service
i repeat **CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS**
- We deeply apologize for your experience with our support response time. We did experience a higher than expected number of support requests over the Christmas and New years holiday season, which resulted in a longer response times. We hope that the warranty replacement that was sent on February 2nd 2018 is working as expected for you. We understand how frustrating it can be to not get support when you need it. We always strive to provide the best support in a timely manner and sincerely apologize for your negative experience.
La Crosse Technology
Had this to replace another system. Now I have lost half of the LCD screen. When you push on the back the screen shows the missing items. When you let go they go blank. Replacement is 79.00. Just wish I didn't have to keep replacing the stations every few years. Other then that the weather station works great.