- Forecast with tendency is based on changing barometric pressure for an accurate forecast
- Forecast icons: sunny, partly cloudy & stormy
- Indoor / outdoor temperature
- Indoor / outdoor relative humidity
- Temp./humidity MIN/MAX records with time and date stamp
- Wind chill
- Relative air pressure & 24/72hr. history graph
- Rainfall for last hour, 24hr., week, month & total
- LCD contrast setting for easy viewing
- Wind speed with MIN/MAX time and date stamp
- Wind direction with compass
- Wind gust with MAX time and date stamp (Weather Station only)
- Weather alarms for temperature, humidity, wind gust/direction, pressure, 24 hr. rain & storm warning (Weather Station only)
- Stores over 1750 sets of weather records
- 12/24 hr. time & calendar (date/month/year)
- Manual time (with stand-alone weather station)
- Internet time/date sync (with Internet gateway)
- Wall hanging or free standing
(B) La Crosse Alerts™ + Internet Gateway (included) turns your stand-alone weather station into a remote monitor with auto alerts (Internet-enabled device & router required).*
La Crosse Alerts Mobile™ turns your stand-alone weather station into a remote monitor with auto alerts.* It's simple. There is no software Required. Once you Create an account and Activate your weather station, simply use your smartphone, tablet or computer to remotely monitor your home environment and backyard weather on lacrossealertsmobile.com. You can even receive automatic text and e-mail alerts based on your settings for in/out temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind and rain.*
- Current User - Sign In to my account.
- New User - Create an account.
- Indoor temperature range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Indoor humidity range: 3-99 %RH
Included TX59UN-1-IT Wireless Outdoor Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- Outdoor temperature range: -40°F to 139°F (-4°C to 59.9°C)
- Outdoor humidity range: 3-99 %RH
- 200 ft. wireless range
Included TX63U-IT Anemometer (Wind Sensor)
- Wind speed range: 0 to 111.8 mph (km/h, m/s, knots & Beaufort scale)
- Wind direction: 16 points / 22.5 degrees
Included TX58UN-IT Self-Emptying Rain Sensor
- Range: 0 to 393.66 in (0 to 9999 mm)
Wind Chill: reads down to -40°F (-4°C)
Air pressure: Preset range 27.10 to 31.90 inHg (inHg/hPa)
Weather records: stores 1750 sets (15 min. to 2 hr. intervals)
- Display: 3 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX59UN-1-IT: 2 "C" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- TX63U-IT: 100% solar-powered (built-in power cell; no batteries necessary
- TX58UN-IT: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.67" L x 1.59" W x 6.80" H
- TX59UN-1-IT: 3.13" L x 3.54" W x 7.45" H
- TX63U-IT: 9.84" L x 5.74" W x 7.57" H
- TX58UN-IT: 5.2" Diameter x 7.2" H
"Weather Station Works But WiFi is sketchy"
Had this station for a few years but always hate trying to connect the system to my phone. It's always losing connection (my other apps do not) so I never really use the phone app.
"Was great the first two years."
This is great when it is working, but my thermo-hygro keeps going blank. Seems I will need to replace batteries every couple of months.
Thank you for your feed back. Batteries should last longer than a couple of months. Replacement parts are available for this product, please visit the Parts tab for this listing. We hope you find this helpful. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology