- English | Spanish Language
- Calendar (Month/date, weekday, 2016-2099 Default Year 2017)
- 12 hour time AM/PM
- Time (hour/minute)
- Mood light with 5 level settings
- 7 colors of mood lights programmable or cycle (Red | Yellow | Green | Cyan | Blue | Purple | White)
- Backlight with 5 level settings
- 5 Nature sounds with timer (15 minute increments up to 90 minutes) to listen to while going to sleep (Rain | Ocean | Backwoods | Thunder | River)
- Separate Light Alarm and Sound Alarm
- Separate Light Alarm and Sound Alarm (Wake up to light or sounds or both light and sound)
- LED light life expectancy of 50,000 hours
- Volume adjustment (1-10 for nature sounds, alarm, and Audio port).
- Snooze alarm- counts down Snooze Time (programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Audio port to play music from your device.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Rubber feet
- USB Charge Port 1 Amp Output
- AC power adaptor; Optional 2 "AAA" Alkaline batteries backup
- 5.44" L x 3.5" W x 5.5" H
Welcome to Tech Talk, a video series designed to help you find the information you need to know quickly and conveniently. Use the red play-head under the video to move to the specific time listed below.
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:26
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 1:07
Chapter 3) Nature Sounds with Sleep Timer - 6:16
Chapter 4) Time Alarms: Light or Sound - 7:48
Chapter 5) The Nap Feature - 11:03
Chapter 6) Audio & Charging Ports - 12:33
Chapter 7) Help Us, Help You - 14:05
"No audio port"
Well it’s great, I love the colors and all the features, but there is no audio port
Hello Evan, Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The Audio port (AUX) is located on the side of the clock just above the USB charging port.
La Crosse Technology
I bought this clock because I liked the idea of the mood ring and the ability to change the color and all. It's easy to setup and operate and I have something my friends who love it can't have!
"I'm embarrassed - working now"
Boy am I embarrassed! I brought this clock at Costco and called LaCrosse very upset that the clock did not work. No sound or lights. Honestly, come on LaCrosse! Then after speaking with a representative they asked me to check that my power cord was plugged into the correct port. Silly me, I had the power cord plugged into the audio port on the side of the clock, not the power cord port on the back of the clock, below the batteries. In my defense they do look kind of similar. Either way, thanks for the help LaCrosse! My clock is working great now and I am enjoying the nature sounds.