- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"Poor viewing angles"
The display is set so you must be looking directly at it (i.e. line of sight is 90 degrees to the screen), or you are looking down on the display (i.e., your eyes are above the level of the screen). From these viewpoints the display will be very bright and very readable.
If you use the built in stand to set it on a table the unit will be leaning back. Then when you look at the screen from across the room (e.g., while seated) the display will be very dim or totally unreadable. The only way to see the screen is to stand up so your line of sight is from above the level of the display. You will have the same problem if the unit is wall mounted and your viewpoint is from a position lower than the height the unit was mounted on the wall (e.g., you are seated across the room).
Other than the poor viewing angle problem the unit seems to work as advertised.
"C85845 Wireless Color Weather Station"
Easy set up, seems very accurate, Big & bright readout.
"Outdoor Sensor Problems"
Fran R Texas
The Outdoor temperature remote sensor doesn't work even with the remote transmitter within several a few feet of the main display on my desk...every other capability works but that... New batteries were installed but did not help. I would like to keep the product because it is actually a cool display even with only half of the capabilities working.
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you are having troubles. We know we can get this unit working for you. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology