- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"Actuate, bright and colorful "
So far the product has been accurate and has stayed connected to the sensor. The time stays correct too. This product I would recommend to someone that is in to weather. Numbers and letters are big and easy to read. Good gift for any occasion or just to buy.
I purchased the unit mainly for the "Atomic" clock and outdoor temperature. After setting up the unit I place the remote directly behind the base, over the course of two days the indoor and outdoor readings were never close... I might expect some difference, but not what I was getting... Is this a design issue or is my unit defective?
Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize you are having problems. We know we can fix your unit but additional trouble shooting is needed. Please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology
After reading the directions and watching the video and multiple resets by removing battery's, trying AC etc etc I've come to the conclusion that this product was a complete waste of time and a loss of about two hours of my life. Briefly, after multiple battery removings, to reset the remote and leaving the remote next to the display unit (indoors) for 30 minute, I had a 2 °F and 8% humidity difference. The remote is currently 17' away from the base station outside, no walls to obstruct a signal (remote unit is resting freely between a window and screen facing outward) and my old mercury thermometer is reading 41 °F and the base station is reading 50 °F. The local internet is saying the temp is 41 °F concurring with the mercury thermometer. I purchased this at Costco and it's going back to Costco, pronto!
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize this unit did not work out for you. After reading your review, I know our Technical Support Team could have helped you out. If the unit has not been returned yet and you would like to get your unit up and running please contact Technical Support via the Support Tab web form link or contact them directly M - F 8 AM to 6 PM CST at 608-782-1610/888-211-1923.
La Crosse Technology