- Indoor/outdoor customizable temperature alerts (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature trend indicator
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C)
- Indoor/outdoor humidity (%RH)
- Forecast tendency indicator
- Dynamic forecast icons
- Indoor temperature and humidity trend indicators
- Indoor/Outdoor comfort level indicator
- 12/24 Hour Atomic time (manual set option)
- Perpetual calendar (full day and month/day)
- Backlight control (HI/LOW/OFF)
- Time alarm with snooze
- Heat index and dew point
- HI/LO temperature and humidity records
- Low battery indicator for station and sensor
- Signal strength icon for sensor transmission
- Atomic reception indicator
- Indoor Temperature Range: +32°F to +122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Indoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
Included TX141TH-BV2 Wireless Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- Transmission Range: Up to 300 ft.
- Display: AC adapter for primary power (included); 3 "AAA" Alkaline batteries for backup (not included)
- Sensor: 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries
- Display: 8.98" L x 1.00" W x 5.43" H
- Sensor: 1.57" L x 0.79" W x 5.12" H
Chapter 1) Introduction - 0:28
Chapter 2) Initial Setup - 2:48
Chapter 3) Settings Menu - 5:47
Chapter 4) LCD Layout & Icon Descriptions - 10:38
Chapter 5) The Time Alarm - 15:06
Chapter 6) Forecast Information - 16:59
Chapter 7) Temperature & Humidity Alerts - 19:00
Chapter 8) Basic Restart - 21:01
Chapter 9) Help Us, Help You - 22:12
"forecast display "
It can be raining outside but the forecast display doesn't show rain symbol.
Thank you for your comment. The forecast feature on this station predicts weather conditions for the next 12-hours, not what the current weather conditions are. The six forecast icons use changing atmospheric pressure to predict weather conditions with 70-75% accuracy.
La Crosse Technology
"Display & accuracy"
Humidity does not match locally documented values. Off by 20% outdoors. ( 3 stations )
Would be nice to display pressure.......my phone can do it. What is energy consumption of the unit in watts?
Thank you for your feedback. The best way to test accuracy is with a side-by-side test of the indoor and outdoor unit. All electronics have different tolerances. Comparing a La Crosse Technology sensor to a La Crosse Technology display allows us to test with known tolerances. Please bring your outdoor transmitter inside and place it beside the display unit (no further that 1-foot away) for at least two hours. Then compare indoor and outdoor readings; humidity can be up to 14% difference (+/- 7%). If you are finding after completing this test that you are still experiencing a 20% difference please contact us for warranty options. As for your question regarding energy consumption, this is not something we have available.
La Crosse Technology
Compared to very advanced weather stations and it's very accurate. Make sure the transmitter is facing north and in the shade.