- Large Impact Resistant Wind Cups
- Energy Efficient Solar Panel – Extends Battery Life
- Self-Emptying Rain Gauge
- Convenient Bubble Level
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Over 2 Year Battery Life
- Easy to Use Mounting Bracket
- Wind Speed Range: 0-111.8 mph (0-180 kMh)
- Wind Direction: 0-359 degrees
- Rainfall: 0-393.7 inches (0-9999.9 mm)
- Update interval: About every 30 seconds
- Transmission Range: 400 ft (121 m) RF 915MHz open air
- 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 13.61" H x 5.14" W x 8.55" H
- For custom mounting use 1” Electric Metallic Tube (EMT) Conduit
"It's not working with station C82929"
I called customer support on 12/17 and am waiting for Tech Support to call back. If it's not compatible, I hope they can provide me a good discount to upgrade to a station that is. I like the design. I just wish it worked.
The LTV-WR1 will only pass through the C82929 and report in the La Crosse View App. Check out the sensor compatibility by following this link:
La Crosse Technology
"Fantastic Weather Sensor Combo"
We have been using this multi-sensor system at our vacation beach home for almost 2 years now and it has been great! It has held up well against the elements and has proven very accurate. Seamless integration with the color display and WIFI connectivity ensure we can view the latest conditions from anywhere. It keeps us connected with the place we love so much. (This system replaced a competitor's system that was 3x the cost and that that we had sensors go bade about every year. So we are delighted with this unit and it's durability).
"Wish the rain sensor worked better"
From the beginning, this rain sensor to the app has been incorrect. It shows we've had over 100 inches of rain over the last month. It's not even close! Today we've watched the gauge climb to over a inch and it didn't dump completely, but even so the app reports over 17 inches. I can't figure it out and I can't find any help online. We like the wind feature, but the rain feature leaves something to be desired.
- Thank you for contacting our support team on 9/24/2018. We apologize the app is not functioning properly and hope the information we provided was helpful.
La Crosse Technology