- Indoor or Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Weather Resistant
- Temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to +59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 1.5" L x 0.83" W x 5.05" H
"15 years and sensor finally died."
I purchased this product 15 years ago when I lived in northern CO. It was reliable and accurately measured winter temps down to 36 below zero. It moved with me to Phoenix, AZ where it got up to 116 degrees. It was faithful upon moving to central OR, and finally came to rest in Michigan 3 years ago. I would have replaced the sensor (which finally died) but figured I got more than enough life from this unit. Needed more data so I purchased an upgraded unit from another manufacturer. Was a pleasure to use for many years.
- Hello, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your comments.
La Crosse Technology
"Very Good Life"
I've had this little system for at least 15 years. Have had to change the batteries so few times, I don't even worry about it.
"Sensors don't last"
Not happy with the sensor on this product. Two sensors equal the product cost to buy a new one. Lots of other products out there with the same price point. I am trying another brand slightly higher in price with more data. It would be nice if the warranty was longer. Other than the sensor nice unit. It was a nice gift while it lasted.