- Indoor or Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Weather Resistant
- Temperature range: -40°F to 140°F (-40 °C to 60 °C)
- Transmission range: Up to 300 feet
- Transmission frequency: 433 MHz
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 1.58" L x 0.83" W x 5.08" H
While paired with the CA 86484, transmission & reception are poor and intermittent.
We apologize your are having troubles.
Intermittent problems are the hardest to resolve. RF (radio frequency) communication may come and go occasionally. This can be normal in some environments (e.g. moister climates). If outdoor sensor signal is lost, please wait 2-4 hours for the signal to reconnect on its own.
• Move the outdoor sensor to a closer location.
• Distance/Resistance can cause loss of outdoor sensor signal.
• Check Batteries.
Freezer test: Confirm the temperature station is reading the correct outdoor sensor. Place the outdoor sensor in the freezer for an hour and watch the temperature drop on the temperature station.
Indoor distance test: Please complete the Restart with outdoor sensor and temperature station 5-10 feet apart and inside to establish a strong connection.
• After 15 minutes, if there is a reading in the outdoor temperature area, move the outdoor sensor to another room with one wall between the outdoor sensor and the temperature station.
• Observe to see if the temperature remains on consistently for 1 hour.
• If the temperature remains on while in the house, then it is likely a distance/resistance issue.
• Move the outdoor sensor to different locations outside to find a location where the temperature reading will hold.
We hope this helps. If you need additional assistance please contact 844-687-4040.
La Crosse Technology