- Atomic time with manual setting
- Automatically sets to exact time
- Accurate to the second
- Automatically updates for daylight saving time (on/off option)
- 4 time zone settings
- Optional extended battery life. Insert two batteries in the compartment below the movement to extend battery life.
- 4 Time Zones: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- 1 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Optional: 2 "AA" Alkaline Battery (not included) for extended
- 12" Diameter x 1" Deep
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Use the registration link below to register ownership of your product only. If you have a question about use of the unit, please click on the support tab next to this one to see available support material or submit a ticket.
Click Here to register your product
In this video we explain what a clock movement is, go over what "Atomic Time" means, and then demonstrate how to set up and use any of our four main wall clock movements. Use this video to learn how to set up a basic decorative wall clock, or one that uses the WWVB Atomic Radio Signal coming from Fort Collins, CO.
For more information on the NIST or the WWVB signal, visit:
For additional information about you wall clock, visit: