Alarm Clock Features
- 5 Projection Options:
- Current Time
- Indoor temp/humidity
- Internet Outdoor Temp
- Extra sensor information
- Alternate Selection with time and one other item
- Projection with 4 intensity level settings (OFF-HI-MED-LO)
- Projection tube spins 270 degrees to adjust projection orientation
- Calendar (Day/Month/Date/Year)
- 12/24 hour time format
- Time (hour/minute)
- Time Alarm with snooze (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Nap feature-counts down Nap Time (Programmable 5-120 minutes)
- Indoor Temperature and Humidity
- Indoor Comfort Statement
- Moon Phase
- Auto-Dim Backlight
- Adjustable Backlight with 5 intensity levels
- 1 Amp USB charge port.
- Low Battery Indicator
- Extra Sensors (not included) may be added later
- Select between Fahrenheit/Celsius
Your weather station can function as a standalone weather station OR you can download the free La Crosse View™ App for enhanced features.
Why go Connected?
- Anywhere Monitoring of Station and Sensor Information via the La Crosse View™ App
- View and Track History with Detailed Graphs
- Customize Alerts and Receive Push Notifications of Values Outside of Your Desired Range
- Share Your Weather Information
Enhanced Station Features When Connected*
- Internet time
- Time and Date Automatically Update
- 12 hour Forecast icons (Replaces Moon Phase)
- Internet Outdoor Temperature (°F or °C)
- Internet Forecast HI/LO Temperature (replaces Indoor Comfort)
- Set Alarm and Snooze from the La Crosse View App
- Percent of precipitation
- View Data Stream (VDS) Technology
Build your system to monitor what matters to you with additional sensors for your La Crosse View™ App
The C82929V2 does not include any sensors. View Sensor compatibility.
Looking to Add-on and expand the capability of your system? Check out the enhancement opportunities here. Add-on sensor data will appear in the extra sensor area and the La Crosse View app.
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 99°F (0°C to 37°C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 99% RH
- 5.0 Volt power cord included (Required), CR2032 battery included
- 6.04" W x 2.42" D x 4.10" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
Click Here to register your product
If your display does not connect to Wi-Fi following the procedure in the app click on the links below for alternate connection methods
To Connect via SoftAp click HERE .
To Connect via WPS click HERE.
How do I find the Weather Connect Wi-Fi during App setup?
Will this model work with a new 5 GHz WiFi router?
Why is your App requesting my email password?