- Wind Speed (mph, km/h,m/s, Knots)
- Displays MAX & Average & Wind Speed Since Power On
- Beaufort Scale Bar Graph (0-12)
- Wind Chill (°F or °C)
- Temperature (°F or °C)
- Backlight with Auto Off
- Battery Saving Auto Off
- Neck Band Included for Easy Carrying
- Maximum measured speed : 67 mph
- Minimum measured speed : 0.44 mph
- Resolution-wind speed : 0.1 for all units
- Temperature measuring range : -21.8 to 138.2 °F (-29.9 to 59 °C)
- Resolution-temperature : 0.2°F/ 0.1°C
- 1 - CR2032 button cell
- 1.63" L x 0.7" W x 4 " H
unit reads very low on wind speed
Bearing chatter is probable cause. Horrible noise thereafter
Runs freely up to 4 mph, at which point chatter starts, and persists at all higher speeds
10 mph wind reads about 5
40 mph wind reads about 27
- Thank you for contacting our support team on 10/11/2018. We apologize the device was not functioning properly and hope you are satisfied with the provided provided by our support team.
La Crosse Technology
"Great Product "
Have had for a couple years and still works perfectly. Seems to measure wind speed accurately and the beaufort scale on the side is a nice touch.