- Self-Emptying Rain Gauge
- 27.5 Square Inch Rain Collector
- Secure Locking Tabs
- Convenient Bubble Level
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Weather Resistant
- Rainfall Range: 0-393.6 inches ( 0-9999 mm)
- Transmission Range: Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air
- Transmission Frequency: 915 MHz
- 2 "AA" Batteries (not included)
- 7.14" L x 3.43" W x 4.94" H
It senses rain very well but I wish it could hold total rainfall longer. I also wish it showed up on the phone app.
- Hello Pam, You may press and release the RAIN button to cycle through the exact rain history you’d like displayed
(other readings will disappear temporarily). Your station will stay on your selection.
Press and release the LIGHT button, or wait 20 seconds to return to a full, normal display.
Available rain readings on the C84428 display:
• Rain readings from the start of a rain event until no rain has accumulated for 30 minutes.
• After a 30 minute period of no rainfall, this number will reset to zero.
• Rainfall in the past 60 minutes (last twelve 5 minute samples).
• Example: current time is 6:49, 1HOUR is the accumulated rain between 5:50 to 6:49.
• Rainfall for the past 24 hours. Updates at each full hour. This is a running total.
• Rainfall from the last 7 consecutive 24 hour rainfall readings.
• Updates each day at 12am midnight. Not subject to your calendar, but be sure you have your
time set correctly.
• Current Month: First day to current day. Current month will show.
• Press and release the PLUS button to view previous months.
• Current month plus past 11 months total. Current year will show.
• Total rainfall since station was powered on or reset.
Note: As time passes without rain, the 1 hour, 24 hour, and 7 day rain totals will count down to zero.
If you add your rain gauge to your app you will be able to see the rain readings in the app.
La Crosse Technology