- Detects the presence of water
- Ambient Temperature (°F or °C)
- BLUE LED: Normal Transmission. The LED light will occasionally flash blue, indicating it is still transmitting correctly and that no water has been detected.
- RED LED: Water detected. The LED light will flash red twice every 5 seconds until dry.
- PURPLE LED: Battery is low
- 0.031 inches when flat, 0.25 inches when vertical
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Up to 400 feet (121 meters) in open air, RF 915 MHz
- 2 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 3.5" L x 1.25" W x 4.75" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
There are currently no reviews