Use a smartphone, tablet or computer to receive alerts and remotely monitor ambient temperature and humidity levels, power outages, as well as surface temperature on your reptile’s hotspot. Monitor ambient temperature and humidity with the sensor, and water, soil or air temperature with a heavy duty 6 ft. detachable stainless steel wet probe designed specifically for reptile enclosures and rack systems. Add a layer of protection to your pet’s habitat in event of a thermostat failure or power outage.
- 3 month trial subscription of alerts included (Enhanced - $0.99 per month/Basic - Lifetime free)
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Internet and network router required, not included.
Easy 5-minute setup and an easy to navigate app
View up-to-the-minute information whenever & wherever
Sign up for customizable alerts for additional assurance
Sensors provide accurate temp, humidity, and water leak information
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
Internet and network router required, not included.
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- Gateway: AC adapter included
- Sensor: 1.44" L x 0.76" W x 5.73" H
La Crosse Technology, Ltd. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse Technology's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details