Monitor an additional area with this add-on wireless sensor that measures ambient temperature and humidity, and air or surface temperature with a 6 ft. dry probe. Designed specifically for dry reptile enclosures, rack systems, incubators and refrigerators/freezers. Add a layer of protection to your pet’s habitat and frozen food storage in event of a thermostat failure or power outage.
- Aquariums and Terrariums
- Rack systems for reptiles or rodents
- Residential or commercial use
- Refrigerators, freezers and food storage for your reptile
- Sensitive electronics and equipment
- Indoor / outdoor temperature and humidity
- 3 month trial subscription of alerts included
- Measures ambient air temperature and humidity
- Sensor LCD toggles temperature and humidity
- Add up to 5 sensors (sold separately) per gateway.
- Wall hanging or free standing weather resistant case
- The gateway connects to an existing router to upload measurements to lacrossealertsmobile.com for remote monitoring and alerts.
- Internet and network router required, not included.
Easy 5-minute setup and an easy to navigate app
View up-to-the-minute information whenever & wherever
Sign up for customizable alerts for additional assurance
Sensors provide accurate temperature, humidity, and water leak information
- Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Humidity: 3% to 99% (%RH)
- Sensor transmits to gateway in 200 ft. range
Internet and network router required, not included.
- Sensor: 2 "AAA" Alkaline battery (not included)
- Sensor: 1.44" L x 0.76" W x 5.73" H