- Easy one-button selection of Tornado Only Alerts
- FM reception: 87.5 to 108 MHz
- AM reception: 520 to 1710 kHz
- USA IC Chip for high quality digital audio radio for optimum reception
- BLUE LED backlight turns RED & flashes during weather alerts
- Low power consumption LED for maximum battery life
- Built-in 0.5watt white LED light
- Low Battery Indicator
- Desktop, tabletop or portable
- Hands-free lanyard included
- NOAA channels: -6dB 162.4000 - 162.5500MHz
- AM: 82dB - 540-1700KHz
- FM: 10dB - 87.5 -108 MHz
- 3 "AA" Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 6 volt AC power adapter (included)
- 3.04" L x 1.00" W x 5.89" H
La Crosse McCormick, LLC. provides, to the original purchaser, a 1-year limited time warranty (from date of purchase) on this product, relating to manufacturing defects in materials & workmanship. The item will be either repaired or replaced at La Crosse McCormick's discretion.
Click Here for full warranty details
have used this radio and very happy with it. tnx
"FIPS code erased after power off"
I bought this specifically to take advantage of the FIPS code feature so I would get alerts for my surrounding counties. I am surprised to find that when I turn off the radio, the codes disappear. This I have to reenter the codes every time I use the radio. Very poor design.
Thank you for your comments. Yes, the FIPS codes will erase once the radio is turned off. The reasoning behind this is because it was meant to be a travel radio. So if it is programmed for the location it was at last, then when you powered it up again in a different location it would not go off at all because it is possible that the user would forget to reprogram it for their new current location, which was felt to be a safety concern so it defaults back to all alerts.
La Crosse Technology